Those computers which come with a graphics card from NVIDIA have to install the suitable drivers for it. And whenever you get any latest drivers for your NVIDIA GeForce Graphics card, you also get NVIDIA GeForce Experience with it. Sometimes, due to various reasons like any outdated graphics card drivers then some services being stopped unexpectedly, or might be some other reasons. The error message appears on your screen says;
“NVIDIA GeForce Experience not working or something went wrong, Try restarting GeForce Experience.”
Below we discuss how to fix the error NVIDIA GeForce Experience; Something Went Wrong on Windows 10 The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience not Working on Windows 10
If your computer system throws a message which says NVIDIA GeForce Experience is not working, try to restart the NVIDIA GeForce Experience, after that given instruction helps you out from this error. To troubleshooting this error, try the following fixes which are discussed below:
- Check NVIDIA Display Driver Services.
- Update NVIDIA Display Drivers.
Before continuing with the process, we suggest you t create a system restore point if in case something went wrong, then it will save all your important data in a safe place. Here how to fix it:
Method-1: Check NVIDIA Display Driver Services
- Firstly, launch the Windows Service Manager on your system.
- Press the Windows + R keys together on the keyboard to open the Run utility.
- Then, type ‘services.msc’ in the run search box and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Now, it will open the list of services window and will fill a list of services.
- After that, search out for the below-given Services, and make sure that their types of Startup:
- NVIDIA Display Container LS – Automatic
- NVIDIA NetworkService Container – Manual
- NVIDIA LocalSystem Container – Automatic
- NVIDIA LocalSystem Container – Automatic
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service – Automatic (Delayed Start)
- NVIDIA Geforce Experience Backend Service – Automatic (Delayed Start)
- NVIDIA Telemetry Container service – Automatic
- Now, click twice on it to launch its Properties box.
- While if any services are not running, choose and click on Start icon to start running them or instead, choose to Stop and then opt Start icon to restart them again.
- After, once check that your issue is fixed or not.
Method-2: Update NVIDIA Display Drivers
- To fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience not Working error, first update the NVIDIA Display Drivers. And for doing this, go to the official Display Driver download website to download the NVIDIA driver.
- Now, from the drop-down menu list, choose the exact model of your Graphics Card.
- After that, press the Search tab.
- Now, all the latest release of the driver for your graphics card will appear on your screen.
- Then, click to accept all the terms and conditions to use it.
- Click on the Download tab to download the driver.
- Lastly, click to run the downloaded file to install the latest drivers on your system easily.
- Restart your computer system for all the changes to take effects.
Marshall Lyne is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup mcafee.com/activate office.com/setup norton.com/setup office.com/setup norton.com/setup
High resolution looks fantastic, and HD displays are great too. But it also comes with a specific problem such as using media on an HD display doesn’t come easy, especially when you are typing a document. High resolution often has small text that is difficult to read and also small icons that leave lots of empty spaces. If you have a high definition display, the icons will be tiny to be seen comfortably. With the help of an app named “7+Taskbar tweaker”, you may get large taskbar icons but still, keep the same resolution for the screen.
Try Getting Larger Taskbar Icons
Install the “7+Taskbar Tweaker for usage. You can either get the installable version or the transferable one. Run the application and click right on the title bar. This will help to open a new window along with added options. You may go to the Option ex-tab and scroll through many options listed below. Look for the w10_Large_icons option and set its data value to 1. You will then see a change in the size of the taskbar icons right away. Click OK and minimize the app to the system tray.
The difference in size will be noticeable enough. Unluckily, the app has its own limitations- there is only one size to get an upgrade to. If it is still too small to use, lower the screen resolution to make it work. 7+taskbar Tweaker supports several monitors in which you can change the size of the taskbar icons. There is no recourse if you only want large taskbar icons. The most significant disadvantage of using Windows10 is that it doesn’t allow users to do much with the taskbar. For even a little customization, you will need a third party application.
Marshall Lyne is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup .
Are you a gamer? Do you make gameplay tutorials? If yes, then you might want to share the amazing sequences of your gameplay with your friends. Recently released games like Minecraft, Dota, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, WWII, etc. are the most loved and popular games to play. The action sequences in these games get so thrilling that you would want to share those extreme moments with your friends or on the Internet.
But how will you share it with anyone? You may think of videos but how will you record them? No problem, because Windows 10 has an inbuilt tool for the game lovers especially who make gameplay videos. The tool is an Xbox app, designed to record videos and take screenshots of the game while you are playing. Game DVR, a feature on Window 10 is a remarkably straightforward tool to use. Its convenience makes it interesting that people love to record videos of their gameplay. If your computer is running on Windows 10, then don’t wait anymore to use this application and start showcasing your gameplay.
Here, how to Record a Gameplay video in Windows 10
- To open Game bar while playing a game, press Windows Key + G
- If the Game bar doesn’t open, then check if the tool is active
- In Xbox app Settings, select Game DVR tab
- Go to Background Recording section
- Below the Record in the background while I’m playing a game section, switch the toggle button On
- When opened Game bar, a window will pop up. Click Yes, this is a game
- To adjust settings
- Click Settings icon
- In the following window, make changes you want
- Now, click on Start recording or use the shortcut keys – Win+Alt+R
- It will begin the recording
- If the bar disappears, then again press Win + G
- If you are done, then click the record button again to stop recording
- To capture a screenshot, click the Camera icon
- The videos are made in MP4 format placed in your user account’s Capture folder in Video section
- From the folder share your video or videos on social media
If the gameplay is not recorded, then check in Xbox app if the Game bar is enabled. If it is not activated, then switch the tool on and start recording. Remember, the feature is offered by the company only in its Windows 10. In case your system is running on Windows 7, 8 or Vista, you can use the recording tools available on the internet. Don’t wait to browse and download a video recording tool. Install the tool start making your fantastic gameplay videos right now. Don’t forget to share them.
Marshall Lyne is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.office.com/setup .